Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following
conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" “Brand Name”, “DBAs” in this Agreement) refers to Mavic Platforms LLC, Mavicsoft, where our international customer support center operated at Mavicsoft, 864, Grande Ave, San Diego, CA 92109 under Pacific Standard Time (California Local Time)
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Services & Products by Mavicsoft.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website & digital tools offered by
- Products refers to the physical goods offered by
- Website refers to Mavicsoft, accessible from mavicsoft.com & it's subdomains & maviccloud.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days with giving a reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on
which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear
statement. You can inform us of your decision via our 24x7 customer support center's live chat or
We will reimburse You no later than 7 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will
use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging (Physical Goods)
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.(Such as website development or website design, Logo Design, or any other design or personalized development work)
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Custom domain names registered under ICANN can not be refunded but you can get transferred your domain name to another registrar.
- Cloud web hosting monthly plans will not be refunded due to the server launching, server operating time is short. If you need to test a plan, please try with free plan first.
- Cloud web hosting yearly plans are able to refund within first 7 days of the billing date but subjected to the custom domain names are not refundable registered under ICANN.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale or discounted offers with discount labels such as 10% OFF, 20% OFF, 50% OFF can not be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the
Customer support center: Mavicsoft, 864, Grande Ave, San Diego, CA 92109
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an
insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods
or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a
gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate
will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to
themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: